Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Well, pucker up and kiss it, Whoville.

 Tis the season... and I'm loving it.
Yes, the Christmas spirit has hit me hard.
Probably because I don't have school or work to distract me... 
Jake and I went to Lowes and picked out our fresh cut Christmas tree. 
It's a bit fuller than I like but she's still a beauty. Much more work to be done.
Tomorrow I will make some Mason Jar Snow Globes!

Here are my Top Ten Christmas Movies:

1. Christmas Vacation.
2. Elf. 
3. White Christmas
3.5 Holiday Inn
4. Grumpy Old Men
5. How The Grinch Stole Christmas
6. The Santa Claus
7. Home Alone
8. A Christmas Story
9. Shop Around The Corner
9.5 It's A Wonderful Life
10. Miracle on 34th Street

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE White Christmas. Your tree looks gorgeous! Can you imagine trying to shove that into Connie and Peewee's rentals? I think not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is beautiful honey! Mason jar ornaments? Who's loin did you come from? Not mine, and I don't see Grandma M. or any other paternal relatives being so crafty either. Your amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab top ten list… I might just use at as my list of shows to watch this season!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...