Friday, November 18, 2011

Spoiler Alert

Ten Things I Hated About Breaking Dawn:
1. The continuous background music.
I can't hear what you're saying with all of the cheesy flutes going!
2. The makeup. So fake. So white.
You aren't the nasty Addams family, you're the sexy Cullens.
3. Bella's wedding dress fabric. It looks like my temple dress.
Which isn't really a bad thing, but I think Ivory would have been nice.
4. The blond cousins. I mean what the random...awkward...stupid.
Irina was looking rough.
5. The sex scene. I knew it would be awkward, you knew it would be awkward...and it was.
6. Wolf Telepathy. I know that has to be hard to translate on screen but
"I AM THE GRANDSON OF EPHRAIM. I WILL NOT BOW DOWN,"
left me bent over in uncontrollable laughter.
7. The birth. "Bella look at our adorable baby girl! Oh, you're dying?
Let me love on her for a little while longer, then we'll get to saving your decaying body."
8. The imprint. So... lame. As was Renesme's CGI face.
Nice try guys! Normal baby would have been better.
9. Bella's transformation. If the love of your existence just died would you
leave her body uncovered and alone in a pretty blue dress? Come on Edward...
10. Over all I thought Taylor's performance was dull and boring. Where was the rage?
Edward had more emotion than you. What the?!

Haha overall it was alright, it followed the movie pretty closely and the scenery was lovely.
I guess I'm just used to Vampire Diaries normal looking characters who know how to act.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with every single one.... honestly. I just got back from it and now I am popping in some vamp diaries to try to erase the last hour in a half of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess I'm lucky for not having seen Vampire Diaries yet, my expectations are pretty low.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...