Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Remind Me

Some days I'm just lazy... and it rocks.
I remember being in school all day and getting an hour break for lunch.
I hated when it ended. 
Now it doesn't. 
I know what you're thinking. 
(lazy bum, get a job, you are pathetic)
And I will, I promise.

But today while I was being lazy, I found a lovely home makeover blog.
It's called Vintage Revivals.
Very inspiring.


Jake and I also got asked to speak in church.
It was inevitable. 

I finally made my pumpkin snickerdoodles.
And ate almost all of them.

I fell back in love with The Civil Wars.

And watched the CMA's.
I forgot how much I love Martina McBride.
Carrie Underwood decided to show off several different looks. 
1. Seriously... who told you this was a good idea and why did you listen..?
2. GORGEOUS. I want.
3. Prom Queen Barbie

1 comment:

  1. Thank you my child for your frequent updates. With all the time on your hands you definitely should be gracing us with your insights often. P.S. I loved Carrie Underwoods first dress! Very Greek Goddess!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...