Monday, November 7, 2011

Trailer Park

This is Glenn Close
... And that's fine.

 And Meryl Streep... 
these are some crazy transformations people.

loving this trio.

I just have a hankering for a new period film. 

After our second failed attempt to see Footloose, Jake and I went to Tower Heist (not bad..)
and decided it would be too much of a hassle to take Craze Maze home before we went.
So we took her...
I just figured if I can swindle fountain drinks and bags of candy
how hard can a four pound pup be?
It wasn't... we just covered me self up with a coat and held her real close.
she slept on my lap the entire time and didn't make a peep.
What a great dog! 
I wonder if anyone has ever tried that before...

We came back to a delightful thunderstorm and The Sing Off. 
Once again, if you haven't watched every song Penatonix has on youtube, do it now.
I love them so much. It's weird.

Tomorrow's craft?
making my desk look like this.
maybe if it looks cute and organized,
I'll actually use my sewing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...