Tuesday, November 15, 2011

thumbs aloft gentlemen

Frustrating.

That is the word to describe my day...

First, The Sing Off sent home Vocal Point after this performance. Seriously stupid.



Then, Hobby Lobby stole my money and questioned my integrity.
Finally, we've been waiting on Samsung to fix our month old dryer for two weeks.
They've flaked on two different days and today's red neck repairman told us
that he wasn't coming because he doesn't like to come on base.
Oh, and his car insurance is expired.
So he rescheduled for Friday.
AHHH! ah. ahhhhhh. die.
I hate stupid people and how much I let them piss me off.

My doctor says I have some serious stress and anxiety issues. I agree.

On a hap hap happier note... Thanksgiving is next week!
I am so excited to see the Kearnsies. And to eat pie.

On a more stressful note... I speak in church on Sunday.
If anyone has some great input for a talk on gratitude, let me know!

 New table.
New Kennel. 

Almost done with the desk!

2 comments:

  1. gooooosh! Seriously! I just re watched that performance 4 times on your blog and it is SO frustrating it is hard to handle. Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my little Court I am too so sad about Vocal Point it sooo stupid. To add to your Samsung problem Matt and I bought a 55 in samsung TV and it just shut off one day after a couple months, so they sent us a brand new (which took forever) one and within the first month it was broken...Samsung can die for all I care so I feel your pain, horrible customer service! As for your talk I know you will do fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...