Saturday, December 3, 2011

Ankle Biter

Sometimes the fluffy muffy wakes me up at 8 am on a Saturday. Not cool. Specially when I was up half the night with a throat itching cold. This week was a long one...

So here I sit, listening to the rain (wishing it was snow) and staring at the Christmas tree. I think I'll go grab some donuts in my robe. Maybe I'll watch "Meet Me in St Louis" after that. I wish we had a Jamba in Enid. Orange Dream Machine would be real nice. I could home make it... I am, after all, a Orange Julius Master Mixer. So much for putting up Christmas lights outside. My house is a mess. Harry Connick really does have da best Christmas music. Michael Buble is pretty smashing as well. Maizey stop eating my purse. Maybe I'll go back to bed for a half an hour....

Lately Maze and I go for walks down to the park on base. No one is there because it's frizzin outside, so I let her off her leash and she loooves it.

Little wabbit, tricks are for kids.
a frothy white winter sky reminds me of home...


and don't forget to add the three best holiday ROMCOM's to your movie list!

1. The Holiday... duh   2. While you were sleeping.   3. Serendipity.


p.s. How cute are these two..? Seriously.
wittle sister is twitterpated!

1 comment:

  1. Courtney, I seriously love you so much it actually hurts sometimes! I do! I adore you! And I LOVE the ic of Miss Maizey. She can't get any cuter. Cant wait to see all three of you blatherskites!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...