Sunday, November 20, 2011

Quiddler

What. A. Sunday.

It started at 12 AM with a mental breakdown.
Then I half slept my way through the night and woke up at 6:30.
Then I finished my talk.
Then I gave it.
It went really well! Surprisingly. I felt so unprepared. 
I talked slowly and took up my time! 
It was truly a miracle. 
We came home and collapsed on to the bed. 
A sacrament meeting and sunbeam lesson in one day was alot for Jakey and I...
Thank heavens for yummy pot roast and card games with the neighbors,
They helped us make a full recovery!

Pilot Boy starts his first day of school tomorrow. I am reeeally excited for him!
It'll be a whole new world here in Enid now...
We'll actually have to work for our money. Strange.
Then we're going south for a Texan Thanksgiving.

Ohh what a week!

1 comment:

  1. Um, want to explain who the strange dog and kid is in your pics??

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...