Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Television... my biggest weakness.


Ever since Jake and I got Directv, we've been slightly addicted to watching television. Okay, it's all we do. And I can't help but be ecstatic for all the premieres next week! Here's some shows I'm obsessed with. What do you like to watch?

1. Modern Family. (love me some Phil Dunphy)
2. Castle
3. Gleeeeee
4. Grey's Anatomy (I'm a devote fan. Even though the finale nearly killed me.)
5. Biggest Loser
6. Community. (I'm a sucker for Abed)
7. The Office
8. Project Runway... obvi.
9. Medium
10. Dancing with the Stars (I had a childhood crush on Michael Bolton, so needless to say, I'm excited)

3 comments:

  1. We LOVE TV too!! We only have the free channels that are constantly flowing through the air but we are obsessed anyway!! My ultimate Fav is Grey's!! I've been watching it every thurs for years!! I can't wait for next week!! Modern Family is Fabulous too!! WE LOVE it!! DWTS and Biggest Loser are right up there too!! I totally thought of you when I saw that Michael Bolton was going to be on it. I'm so Happy to know that we love so many of the same shows!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. 3. 4. 5. 7. Hopefully these season premiers will keep me occupied before the babe comes. Also, wishing we could watch B.L. together while eating banana bread. Yum.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...