Monday, September 20, 2010

autumn lovelys

Even though I have a very committed relationship with summer, my favorite season, I must say I'm enjoying my love affair with autumn and it's beauties. Things I am enjoying thus far:

1. Peaches peaches peaches!
2. That slight briskness in the air
3. Those gorgeous colors of course
4. My birthday! September 30th people...
5. Cardigans, Halloween decor, new season premieres, and football games.

Things I'm NOT enjoying:

1. This wicked and very annoying cold I have. It's not even chilly outside! Seriously.

2 comments:

  1. That peach pie sure looks delicious right now... sure wish I had some..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally made two peach pies last night....one for Brady and one for me. OINK I know! But it's peach pie! Needless to say, it's 9:00am right now and both are eaten. YUMMY....hmmm...I wonder if that "Utah Peaches" lady is still on the corner...I shall go buy more and more!!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...