Sunday, September 26, 2010

Blessings

Once again, it was a rather crappy week. Jake and I have both been sick with the cold, and it just won't go away! I hope that today was the last of cough crudiness... I'd love to start a brand new, happy week tomorrow. Because it's my birthday. And I deserve it.

So even though things have been rough, we did have a couple of good things happen :) 1. I got a 96 on my History of Interiors test. I don't think I've ever scored that high on a college exam. Don't know how it happened, but I'll take it! 2. All our favorite shows premiered this week! Modern family was good but Community and The Office were my favorite. Oh and the Biggest Loser. and Glee. 3. We may or may have not bought a brand new HD television. That's right. Don't know how this happened either, it must've been all of the cold medicine. But we got a great deal and a good payment plan, so I decided to make my husband the happiest man on earth with 42 inches of highly defined football. #4. Family time. I love baby blessings... all the family, all the food, I couldn't ask for a better way to start off my birthday week! So heres to hoping this week is fabulous. My last week as a 21 year old.

 Oh boy.... I'll never get him off the couch.
Kayla Jane Morrison... The most precious baby girl. I love when she smiles at me like she's known me for a long time, I think we were buddies in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...