Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm holding out for a hero till the morning light....

Ohh what a week. I have not been able to function properly. I don't know why... the world just hated me these last few days. Needless to say I'm ready for the weekend. Let me share with you the one thing that made this week great. Back in the day I had the lead in the district musical. It was a lovely time and I thought we did a fantastic job with the production. Welllll... now that I've grown up and work on big people plays I can see how hilarious this was. Best part of this video... the harmonies, the dancing, and my flaming red sequin vest/cowboy boots.

Tomorrow we are going to the Utah State Fair, I've never been there before so I'm purrty excited... I'm also hoping to snag some Brigham City peaches so I can make some tasty treats.

2 comments:

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...