Monday, September 6, 2010

First Week of Hell. I mean School.


Sooo as you could tell from my previous post, I wasn't so excited for school to start this year, Why? Because I'm a negative, lazy, and spoiled girl who can never have enough otter pops or kuwtk (keeping up with the kardashians). It's pretty pathetic, but that's who my parents raised me to be. Hah! So I only have a couple of classes I'm scared of, other than that it should be kinda fun. I just hate the fact that I HAVE to go. Especially when it's still warm outside. So here goes my schedule :

Mon/Wed/Fri:

Institute

Movement for Actors (a fancy name for yoga with a fabulous french teacher)
Survey of Western Theatre (teach is a crazy shaggy haired young guy who wears his pants way too low and talks like he's expecting a bomb to go off in those pants at any time. least favorite.)

Tues/Thurs: (kill me)

Millinery (aka Hat Making or The Breakfast Club, woot woot!)
History of Architecture and Interiors (even the name makes me shake in my boots, good thing I went to Europe with the Professor and TA)
Scene Painting (As fun as it might sound, I'm kinda scared. It's pretty intense thanks to over achiever Dennis)
and.. Practicum. (aka, slave labor. good thing I'm in costumes this semester, it's much more exciting that way)

So that's where I'll be... one week of this and I'm exhausted. Any suggestions on how to retain more energy without the use of caffeine, drugs, or naps?

1 comment:

  1. I dreamt about your millinery class last night and I have decided that we need to make petite hats at our next girls weekend together....sorta like Irene Malloy in Hello dolly. Love you

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...