Thursday, September 2, 2010

Brother Joseph

Jake and I decided to take a "Later Day Saint History" class this semester. I really want to learn more about Joseph Smith and strengthen my testimony of him. Our teacher is aweeeesome, and he showed us this really cool picture that they think (%90+ percent sure) is Joseph Smith. Now maybe I'm just behind the times and everyone has already seen this, but I hadn't and man was it trippy. It's crazy to see what he could really look like after seeing so many depictions of him. Just think how nuts it will be to actually give him a hug and have a chat. Wow. Don't his eyes pierce your very soul?

Stay tuned for some more Brother Joseph fun facts from yours truely....

1 comment:

  1. I took a church history class and I loved it! I definitely learned so much and I bet you will enjoy every minute of it. That picture is amazing and i'm pretty sure it is him too. :)

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...