Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dickled Pill

Jake and I had a blast doing Peach Days with the Olsen and Morrison clan this year. My family used to do it every fall back when I was a chillin, but the tradition got lost along the way. So I was thrilled to see the cousins back together again, showing Jake how we do things Brigham style. The parade was so much fun. I loved seeing all the little cousins catch candy and laugh at the crazy clowns and floats. My grandparents rocked as Mr and Mrs. Grand Marshall. I can't believe that a year from now I will be sitting hundreds of miles away in Oklahoma unable to attend such fantastic festivities with my fam. That will be a sad, sad day. I guess we all have to grow up sometime right? Just have to live up this last year in good old Utah.

1 comment:

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...