Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Double Digits

So it's my birthday tomorrow... and I'm pretty excited about it. Just wish I could have a whole week off of school to celebrate it instead of a weekend. Spoiled I know. Jake loves the whole present thing. Instead of me begging to open my presents early, he's begging me to open my presents early. Haha it's pretty cute, he's like a little boy :) Needless to say tomorrow should be pretty fun, I don't know exactly what's going down but as long as I get some Firehouse pizza and a little Grey's Anatomy in, it'll be fantastic. Friday we'll go to the football game and Saturday we'll go to TARGET! So excited. Plus it's General Conference. Weekend come faster!

P.S... Can I just tell you how much I love Biggest Loser...? Makes me cry every time. And there's a man named Alfredo.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure glad it's your b-day. Hope it is splendid. Also, we haven't been watching BL...not sure why.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...