Wednesday, February 8, 2012

update

Guys, I am so behind it's not even funny. 
In fact it's tragically intimidating. 
But here it is, and awaaay wee gooooo!

Things that are happening in the life of Courtney, Jake and Crazin Maizin:

1.Valentines has taken over my life. not really.
But I enjoy getting cute packages from my best friend and decorating my house with hearts and candy :)
2. I'm finally decorating our living room. Our house is lookin homey!
3. Maizey has started eating dead worms off the sidewalk. 
It's super gross. Especially when she brings them inside the house.
                          
                              4. Ray and I are best buds. I think he looks like he could be mine. Maybe I'll just steal him...









 5. We finally got out of Enid and spent the day in OKC. We started the day with delicious PW French Toast and a temple session in the city. It was a Spanish session which made things interesting and extra challenging.... We'll probably stick to English from now on. Then we made a Target run (or two) and finally found a television stand for our house! That was a great surprise. We ended the night with a Mat Kearney concert, he was so good! Did you know that he didn't even start singing until college? WTF.

5 comments:

  1. ahhhhh...A sigh of relief. A blog post of yours soothes the soul for some reason. I just love seeing your pics and what is going on in your life. And it had been way too long. I'm glad you made it to the temple even though it was Spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The TV stand looks great! And what an adorable baby. Is he your neighbors? I can't believe Mat Kearney didn't start until college... that was about the point I gave up and realized I was never going to be famous. I

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog Update=Happy Momma. Thank you honey. Love your Valentines Decor. Me, I've don't nothing. Maizey looks so cute I can't stand it. As do you. I miss you. Do you know that?! But so proud of you and love hearing the sunshine in your voice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love PW's French Toast! Have you tried her Sour Cream Pancakes? I feel like I make them every Sunday. They are A-MAIZE ;) I thought that spelling was only appropriate seeing as I desperately miss Maizzles! One Week! Can't Wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all-cute valentine decorations. I should start being more crafty. Second, we don't live behing petsmart, we live behind the courthouse off of first west. BUT I have been in those apartments. Did you ever know Makensie and Jason Baker? I worked with her,and those apartments are set up just like ours. Weird.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...