Monday, February 27, 2012

Oscar Fashion

Oscars have come and gone!
We had a lovely little party here with 
Minnie's "Cream Pie", The Artist "Black and White" Brownies, 
and The Descendents "Hawaiian Lava Flow" Daiquiris.
Jake won the ballot contest for the second year in a row by guessing twelve awards, 
and I followed closely behind by guessing a measly six of the nominations.
Lame. 

And my favorite dresses were...
1. Penelope Cruz. A Modern Day Latino Grace Kelly.
2. Octavia Spencer. That's right girl. Get your modest on.
3. Kristen Wiig. I don't know why but I love the simplicity here. 

And a close runner up...
The Artist's Berenice Bejo.
I LOVE THE COLOR. Mint lover for life.
Not a huge fan of the structure. But still gorgeous.
*random fact: Berenice got her start as the lady in waiting in A Knight's Tale.

Thanks for all of your nice comments on our photo shoot yesterday!

2 comments:

  1. I knew I had seen Berenice somewhere, she looked so familiar! There were some beautiful dresses and a few modest ones too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...