Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tired








Well the first week is almost over... a lot of stress and frustration have gone into it. Whether it's paying 2,000 dollars for a couple of extra credits, missing my faraway sister, or having Jake pretty much fired because he can't work lunches this semester, we've seen it all. I know that somehow it will get all figured out but with the migraines and cold weather, I struggle to find the positive. I'm grateful for the Lord and his ability to help me find joy in the small things. I am however excited for my trip to Beaver tomorrow... and I think I have found a fantastic herbal medicine that helps with the arthritis and headaches. Anyone heard of Valerian? I hope it's a keeper.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you two..ha ha. I love Jakes face in all of those! If you need a break from the cold we're only a plane trip away:) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...