Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mormon Whisperer

Longest day of my life ladies and gentlemen.




It's starts at 1:30 in the morning, my bed time. A half-hour later I wake up with violent chills that I cannot control for the life of me and life threatening stomach aches. The rest of the night consisted of me and the toliet. IT WAS AWFUL! Was it the flu? Food poisoning? Anxiety attack? No idea. But I gave up around 5:30 and decided to get ready for work.

It was a really long, cold, and fun day with the Carson Nation crew. I was so preoccupied this morning that I forgot my gloves and hat and it was reeeally cold. But that's my fault. Over all I got along with the crew really well and it was a blast meeting and hanging out with Carson Kressley. It's really quite bizarre to be around a celebrity all day. He was very nice and rather hilarious. He named off more than a dozen mormon jokes and I am now his "Mormon Whisperer." What can I say, these Hollywood people don't understand the concept of garments. ("We better cover up your arms then, so you don't get excommunicated!" -Carson). None of them made a whole lot of sense, but they were still entertaining. I can't believe I have THREE more days of this. I already feel like I've been there a month. I'll post more pictures of the cast/crew later. Someone push fast forward!

2 comments:

  1. that's what happened to me like two weeks ago! please tell me that you didn't eat that pizza... because if you did, there's your answer to this mystery sickness....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! It was nice to talk to you this morning, I hope it helped!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...