Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Fresh Start

Some things I'm looking forward to this year...

1. My LAST semester of college. For the time being.
2. The last remaining weeks of my last Utah winter. (for a while anyway...)
3. Spring.. then Summer.
4. Graduation.
5. Moving to Oklahoma, it will be soo hard but soo exciting.
6. Seeing Jake become a pilot
7. Bringing a new member to our family.... a puppy! (let's not get too hasty folks)
8. Gaining new nieces/nephews (Ash, Ally, Candace, Michelle, possibly Julie..?)
9. A vacation to California and Disneyland. It will happen I just know it.
10. Starting a new stage in my life. The official adulthood. Out of the bubble. On our own. No turning back.

Wow... that's a lot of changes people. It will be very interesting to see where I'll be a year from now and I'll need plenty of New Years resolutions to get me through it... you'll be seeing those up later.

1 comment:

  1. Come on, just jump on the baby band wagon. You know you want to :)

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...