Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Home!

Our last day

Wow... can't believe I'm home. I feel like I was in Beaver for weeks! Overall it was a fantastic experience, one I will never forget. It was a lot of hard work and long hours, which was good because it gave me a brand new perspective on things. I had the opportunity to spend time with the most fascinating people and see how life in the big leagues work, (which is exhausting to say the least). In the end I felt soo grateful for the lifestyle I have. Traveling around the country while working like crazy is not the career for me. Thank you so much Ashley, Carson, Kimberly, Glenn, and Krueger for such an amazing experience. I will share more details of the trip later when I've fully recovered :) I'm going to spend some quality time with Jake and my school work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...