Friday, January 28, 2011

Lil Doman


It's a... girl! I knew it. Ally, my best friend, allowed me to sit in via speaker phone on her appointment this morning. I wanted to be there sooo bad, but at least this way I knew what they were having exactly when they did. Because I'm needy like that, and I am the third member of their relationship. Always have been, always will be :) Ohh summer please come sooner... I can't wait to meet the little pretty! Oh, and I'm already planning the baby shower, so friends of Al, keep your calenders open around the middle to end of May! Yay babies!

Least favorite part of the day: watching Jake vomit twice in one evening. It was the worst night ever. I just hope it was something he ate and not the flu....

No comments:

Post a Comment

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...