Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Resolutions

A new year is hereeee and things are already changing drastically. Lauren left for N Carolina yesterday, which hasn't really hit me yet, it probably will in the coming week. Which brings me to school, 22 credits of it. It seems impossible that it's already here but I get through it right? There a lot of things I want to change in order to do so. Here are my resolutions to get through the new year...

1. Yoga and work outs twice a week. Drink lots of water.
2. Be organized. NO procrastinating. Get it done early and take time to make it great.
3. Read the Book of Mormon, listen at church, and write in journal.
4. Healthy Diet, no junk food. Avoid Gluten. More Protein.
5. Budget and save money. Cut back on eating out and energy/ gas use.
6. Go to bed earlier, wake up earlier. Stretch and meditate morning and night.
7. Relax and don't sweat the small stuff. Look at the big picture.
8. Have a positive attitude and find joy in everything. NO gossiping and NO assumptions.
9. Be honest, be myself, and stop trying to impress other people. Don't take anything personally.
10. Be a better wife, daughter, friend, ward member and future mom.

P.S. Want some inspiration and self motivation for your new year? Read the Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz or listen to it via iTunes, I loveee it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...