Sunday, January 9, 2011

The end...

Oh boy, the break is over. I wish I could say things will be slowing down now, but they're most definitely not. I got an email a few days ago and received a notice that the OWN network is looking for some personal assistants for an episode of "Carson-Nation" (a makeover show hosted by Carson Kressley). I called the production manager and long story short, I got the job. I will be a wardrobe assistant for Carson-Nation next weekend in Beaver, UT! I'm really excited/nervous. I'll definitely take lots of pictures and blog about my experience.

Now on to school.... I'm trying to keep the anxiety spasms to a minimum. This is my last semester and I just need to relax and enjoy it. Right? We've cleaned the house, stocked up on notebooks and groceries and I think we're ready to rumble. Here are my classes this semester:

Textile Science
Period Pattern Drafting
Scenic Design
Design Studies
Shakespeare (kill me)
Practicum/Run Crew
Assist. Design for The Three Musketeers
Don't forget the hundred + hours in the shop :)

Whew. That actually makes me feel better. Anyone know a good Shakespeare tutor in Logan? 55 days till Spring Break!

3 comments:

  1. You can do it! Right? I'm sure that between everyone in the shop we can cobble together something like a Shakespeare tutor.

    Good luck!

    Oh and congrats with the OWN thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um a job with Carson "Flair" Kressley....pretty much awesome...just like you!

    Shakespeare was my favorite class in my undergraduate degree. J'adore Shakespeare! Twelfth Night is my favorite comedy. Oooooo I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you notice that you have like nine zillion classes? Ok, I guess compared to my one, it just looks like that many. Good luck my dear! Also, I am not a dog fan, but I do love the puppies you have on your wish list :)

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...