Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Weeks 12-16




As you can see, not much changed from week 12-16, 
but things are happening now! 
I already feel like I'm bursting at the seams and 
I finally got to feel little man move last week. 
Nothing big, just little twitches and flutters, but wow was it exciting...
I'll take some current pictures soon, I just seem to be running out of outfits 
since I haven't seen my wardrobe in more than three months. Ugh. 
But that's okay, because I'm throughly enjoying my time here in Idaho. 
So much better than Altus. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure I speak for the entire family when I say we are all THOROUGHLY loving having you back here in Idaho with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The biggest changes for me were from week 20 to 24. It's amazing how that bump can grow! So exciting that you're starting to feel him move. I think that's the best part of pregnancy--especially after having a miscarriage, it can be so reassuring.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...