Monday, June 24, 2013

20 Weeks



We're halfway there! 
Baby boy is the size of a banana this week
and I'm feeling him more and more each day. 
It is really neat and a bit freaky, I'm excited for his dad to feel it!
I'm taking up more and more room on the bed with all of my pillows, 
and yet my hips still ache like crazy! I'm sure it will only get more enjoyable :)

This weekend will be wonderful and busy, Jake will finish training Friday and
we'll pack up the truck and move right after!  Which means I'll finally have my clothes back...
I'm trying hard to not get too excited, mostly because we don't even have a house yet. 
Even still my thoughts wander to our little home and the little nursery that will be inside.
I can't wait to get going on his room. So much planning. Planning is my favorite. 
Driving across the country however... 


2 comments:

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...