Sunday, June 30, 2013

telegrams



Oh me, oh my, I am done with Idaho! 
The month truly flew by. 
I wish I could say the same for Jake...
Now we're together at last and on our way BACK to Oklahoma
one final time to pack up our stuff and head to the Sunshine State. 
21 weeks pregnant and traveling across the hottest states in the US 
should be rather interesting but
I'm praying for a quick and smooth road trip! 
Let the adventure begin...


1. Coconut Macaroons with Mom
2. Pool day with the Domans
3. Dad's nightly routine
4. Sick Supplies.
5. Dog lover brother
6. Maizey got groomed!
7. German pancake tradition.
8. Grandma spoiled us. 
9. Garden roses in full bloom. 
10. Farmers market Saturday. 
11. Great Gatsby Downtown. 
12. My favorite walk along the canal. 
13. Strawberry covered Reagan. 
14. Emmett Love
15. "She's painting her door red and
 changing her name to Elizabeth Arden!"
16. Watermelon for dinner. 
17. Belly snuggles. 
18. Square Ice cream sisters.
19. Top down.
20. Sun bathing the belly. 
21. Buddha baby. 
22. Reunited with my warrior.
23. Pool day recovery.
24. A wittle high school reunion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...