Tuesday, June 11, 2013

telegrams


Week one in Idaho was craaaazy. All four kids were able to be there for my mom's birthday which is always great. I spent most of my time trying to hide my pregnancy from my siblings and the public eye until Jake could come into town. When it was finally time for him to get here, tornadoes hit OKC. Luckily he stayed out of danger and the next morning he was able to fly out of there by the skin of his teeth. It was a miracle! We told my siblings the night he got there which resulted in a explosion of yelling and chaos. That's how we do things in my family. And after dodging curious ward members on Sunday we were able to tell my Dad and Nicole at dinner. After a gender reveal and some friend time, we were off to Draper to share the news with the Kearns family. Oh how I love surprising people. As terrifying as it is, I'm enjoying having the news out in the open. Keeping secrets is stressful stuff.

1. Naughty puppy on the flight home. Didn't sleep a wink. 
2. Nothing is quite as cute as momma's house in the summertime. 
3. Getting spoiled with Breakfast Sammys. 
4. Mckell's choir concert.
5. Puppy snuggles. 
6. Momma's birthday BBQ.
7. My dad's ice cream drawer. It's an addiction. 
8. Twins in khaki. 
9. Toasted Marshmallow Shakes.
(Don't forget a little vanilla)
10. Awaiting the gender check. Ohhh how I had to pee! 
11. Mornings with Reagers. 
12. Hide and Seek with Maize.

1 comment:

  1. Hi my roommate. It has definitely been an eventful week for you here in Idaho. There always seems to be a bit more excitement when your in town! I'm looking forward to the rest of our month together. I love having you here!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...