Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Graham's Nursery



Graham's nursery is my favorite room in the house.
Probably because it's the only one finished.
Also because it's amazing.

We bought all of the furniture from IKEA, my favorite store, along with the picture ledges that took us way too long to hang. So worth it though! My dear cousin made us the oversized Scrabble letters. To learn how I made the lamp click HERE. If you want to turn that chair you love into a swivel rocker click HERE. I learned how to make the map HERE.The roll up chalkboard was made from two yard sticks, twine, and blackboard fabric (bought at JoAnn's) for a total cost of five dollars. holler. I made the mobile, which was a delicate and frustrating process that I did not document. (I used a embroidery hoop, string, felt, cotton balls, card-stock and black/silver paint.)

A big thank you to my mom who took these pictures of us on Graham's one week birthday! She did an awesome job. I just love my little family.

4 comments:

  1. What a handsome little man. LOVE everything about the room. You did a great job creating both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. This makes my heart ache to be back with you and your two boys. Love you oh so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nursery is perfect, Courtney. And Graham and Maizey...ah, precious! Enjoy your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...