Monday, October 28, 2013

2 weeks


What I've learned so far...


 - You have the cutest dimple in your right cheek which makes your smile even more adorable.
 - You inherited your daddy's hairline along with his two cowlicks. Poor kid ;)
 - Night time is not your friend. You grunt and squirm all night long and mommy's hoping eliminating dairy will help us sleep!
 - You have pensive eyes and you furrow your brow a lot, like you know way more than us.
 - I think you have a Kearns nose and chin and my lips and skinny long limbs. As for your eyes... time will tell!
 - You have long slender fingers. Mommy is already planning on enrolling you in piano lessons :) Daddy thinks you'll be a great quarterback.
 - Motherhood is exhausting. I thought I knew what being tired was like before... I didn't. The lack of sleep paired with these crazy hormones makes mommy crazy vulnerable.
 - The fact that you depend on me for every thing is terrifying. You are the most perfect and tiny human and I'm constantly overwhelmed that I might screw you up. Luckily I love you more than anything, and that's what keeps us both going every day.

3 comments:

  1. beeeeeeautifully said. and quite a beautiful video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My most favorite faces have single dimples! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! You are going to make great parents - thanks for sharing and don't forget to sing to him every day! Love ya-S

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...