Sunday, October 6, 2013

telegrams



What a great week! Went by far too fast.
We were lucky enough to have our besties visit from SoCal.
Pregnancy is keeping me sleepless and massive, which is fine,
because it means he's growing and coming soon!
Can't believe I'm almost full term.

1. Primary Program, that's right, we're the new 4A CTR teachers. Again.
2. My birthday surprise day in Sacramento started with baked goods. Pumpkin muffins and caramel apple donuts to be specific. Oh it was good.
3. After my prenatal massage Jake took me to a fancy Italian restaurant in Roseville, Margarita pizza is one of my top five favorite foods. Next to donuts.
4. The fancy Italian restaurant gave me a free dessert.
5-8. The next day we took Maizey and a picnic to SF for a free concert at Golden Gate Park. Parking was horrific and we missed the first two groups because of it, but we ended up having a good time and The Goo Goo Dolls and OneRepublic were aweeeesome. Of course.
9-12. The Domans are in town and I talked them into going to the Jelly Belly Factory.
13. Making chowder for the sad USU vs BYU game... poor chuckie.
14. Went to SF with the besties and decided to get some crazy donuts for breakfast.
15. Lunch at Boudin. I want to kiss whomever invented bread bowls.
16. Conference Breakfast this morning was Baked Pumpkin French Toast with Caramel syrup. Sooo good.

Anybody notice I take way too many pictures of food? #pregnantproblems

No comments:

Post a Comment

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...