Tuesday, November 5, 2013

G








One week without posting Graham pictures... whhaat? Well here's the gassy beautiful boy who keeps me up all night! I feel slightly less terrified now and I think my body is adjusting to the exhaustion. However, the dark circles are here to stay.

G is changing every day, he's getting the cutest round cheeks and double chin. We moved him further from our bed because he's constantly grunting all night from all of his bodily functions. Now we're accepting his late night schedule and trying classical music. I dream of the nights where we sleep more than two to three the hours at a time, but somehow after the 3 am zombie feeds, I see his cute round face in the morning and instantly melt.

Here's to almost a month of parenthood!

2 comments:

  1. That's what always happens! After like one night in our room we had to put Luke and Ty into their room because every little grunt and sigh would keep me up! He is absolutely beautiful. Glad to hear things are going well!!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...