Wednesday, April 3, 2013

let the rain come down


Its been raining a lot here in Altus. 
Usually I'd open up the windows, light up some candles, 
and enjoy the dreary weather...
but instead it's making me a little crazy. 

I'm having a hard time not having a "home."
When we were getting ready to move here, I thought, 
three months? No problem. 
We've been here a month and I am feeling
very unmotivated and gloomy. 

Today I found this beautiful fashion illustrator via Pinterest. 
Looking at her work reminded me of how much I love to draw, 
so I think I'll bust out the water colors and get some art therapy.
Thanks for the inspiration, Paper Fashion!

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I've had to make a list of projects for myself to keep me busy and feel good. So we got new bedding, and i'm going to repaint the entertainment center, along with a million other projects. Else, like you, I too would wish I was elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...