Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Sunday









Another lovely weekend in Dallas. 
I really don't know what we would have done without The Roses
these past couple years away from home. 
We take any opportunity we can to visit, this time it was to celebrate Easter,
one my favorite holidays.  

Ours was filled was the usual egg hunts, 
candy feasting, Sunday worship and a family feast. 
Maizey did manage to find a dark chocolate bunny 
and ate half of it while we were at church. 
So after much vomiting and and a lot of stressing out (on my part)
I think she's okay. Apparently the darker the chocolate
the worse for the dog... yikes.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. Kinda like the time I left the pumpkin cinnamon rolls on the floor... Ooo Maizey

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...