Sunday, October 7, 2012

yes, we do have a birthday here.



I have plenty of complaints about being the oldest.
Guinea Pig, The Example and Second Mother... it's a lot of responsibility. 
There is, however, a perk. You get to see all of your younger siblings grow up.
My birthday was a week ago and my younger sister wrote the sweetest blog post for my birthday.
You can always count on Lauren for a tear-jerking flashback. 
 So to keep the love going, I'm going to do the same for baby sister. 
Her birthday is today! She's ten years younger and I call her "mini me."
What I love about her:

1. Mckell has a huge heart and a sensitive soul.
2. She's a great Volleyball player and has a lovely singing voice.
3. She's got attitude. She has since she was a wittle girl always sticking it to us older siblings.
4. Loyal friend and sister. She was by my side my entire visit home.
5. Brave and ambitious. This girl has been through some difficult things,
 but she's handled it so well.

Hope you have a wonderful birthday Kelly! Wish I could be there to celebrate.

1 comment:

  1. Just showed your blog to McKell and watched her shed some tears as she read it. So happy my girls love each other so much!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...