Monday, October 1, 2012

telegrams



I don't remember much of what happened this week...
Except the part where I had to live without my iPhone for five days.
(sorry if I didn't text you back, I didn't have any of my contacts.)
But now she's back and all is right in the world.

1. The girls are dressed to impress.
2. My mom sent me a box of Utah peaches for my birthday!
She's a keeper that mom. 
3. Then I made a Peach Italian Cream Soda to celebrate.
(Club Soda + Peach Syrup + half and half + whipped cream)
4. The morning routine.

My birthday was fantastic.
Really low key and full of treats and friends.
My two faaavorite things.
Thank you for all of your well wishes!
Twenty-four feels good.
I just wish it looked good too.

 Lots of pictures to come!

1 comment:

  1. oh please. 24 looks great on you. I LOVE that your mom sent you a box of peaches. perfect present-so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...