Wednesday, October 17, 2012

telegrams



It's been a nutty few days. 
Hence the lack of blogging. 
 We played mom and dad over the weekend
to some cute kittens from our ward. 

Then I was American Idol obsessed preparing for round two auditions
(which means I made it through round one, I just couldn't tell you,
 in fact...I still don't think I can, but frankly I don't care:))

Tuesday, my friend Melissa and I were up at the crack of dawn driving down to the city for it
and after a few hours of useless production set ups and camera shots, I had a fifteen second audition 
that ended with a, "you have a good voice but you're not what we're looking for"
...and just like that, I was done. Lame, right?

Mainly I was just pissed I wasted so much time preparing for such a short audition, 
after that wore off I started feeling rejected, which is normal.
I sort of wish I would've flipped them off and ran out yelling, "I'm A Star!" 
Buuut I didn't. So I ran around Target yelling it instead.
Over all it was a fun experience that brought me out of my Enid sulking shell.
I met some fun people that did make it through, so I'm excited to see them on the T V. 
Who knows, maybe you'll see my pasty face in the corner of the dance scenes... so cool right?
A special thanks to Melissa and my family/friends for their support!

1.The way to a five year old's heart...
 crayons, Strawberry Shortcake, and a fluffy puppy.
2. Pumpkin Painting with Coop.
3-4. Late night dance parties!
5. Waiting for my impending doom. At least it was pretty...
6. Terrified and ready to go!
7. How to deal with rejection. Target, Olive Garden, 
and Pumpkin Spice Krispie Kremes. Yum!
8. Recovering with Reagers! She helps brighten up any day. 

1 comment:

  1. Hold up, Krispie Kremes has a pumpkin spice DONUT? That sounds amazing. That's disappointing about AI, I know how talented you are so you probably just weren't crazy enough.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...