Sunday, December 18, 2011

the freakin weekend

Twas a busy busy weekend.
Friday was date night at chilis 
and Walking Dead in bed.
Saturday was play date with Hudson
Cleaning... cleaning... cleaning. 
Utah State Aggies game and Ward Social, and a
Couples party with a hot chocolate bar and Scattergories!
Sunday was church and cute Sunbeams who love marshmellows.
Lots of spaghetti and left over donuts leads to napping and hot showers. 
Ending the night with Kourtney and Kim. 
Ohh how I hate Kim. 

Sorry about the lack of photos... it keeps slipping my mind. 
I cannot wait until Tuesday! I do hate flying alone...
but I'm looking forward to Panera in OKC and shopping with bestie.

Christmas in one week! Can't wait for some of this sibby action...

No comments:

Post a Comment

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...