Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Maddie the Dog.

Hola devote readers.... also known as mom and dad. hah. It was indeed a craaazy week. Lauren has gone back to her Zion and I am finally home with the husband, feeling a little less frazzled then yesterday but still vulnerable and slightly moody :) I found out that our former dog Maddie was put down today because of a tumor. She was a beautiful Golden Retriever who spent many years at my side. I will never forget the way she would jump on Kendall, bark at anything outside, steal our food, and refuse to move off her bed for anyone or anything... lazy little lady. Oh, remember that time when she got sprayed by a skunk and reeked all summer long? Never the less, she always seemed to know how to comfort me in times of great stress. I will miss her dearly!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your dog, Court! I'm not a big pet person but it sucked when our family dog was put down.

    P.S. You still need to come visit the shop and see Pearl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh.. :( I love that pup. So sorry to hear about this Court.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry!! I was babysitting the night your parents brought her home for the first time! She was so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She was the best dog ever. Remember when there was a thunder and lightening storm and she would open McKells bedroom door with her paws and hide in her shower? She was the best.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...