Thursday, June 9, 2011

Colorado Here We Come..!

Jake and I are off to another adventure... we've been gone so much it's ridiculous. Everything seemed to land on these two weeks in June. Tomorrow we take off to Glenwood Springs, Colorado to celebrate Grandpa Shot's 80th Birthday! This will be my first time meeting them (besides Skype), so it's pretty exciting. I hear Jake and Shot have twin noses. What is so special about Glenwood..? Their hot springs. My stressed out body will gladly welcome a warm little soak with the cousies. Especially after I learn that my best friend is having her baby without me present (it's been more than difficult to get over that one) You can't control everything Courtney, you just can't!

 
 Oh, before I leave... meet Lil Tanner from America's Got Talent. He melted my wittle heart last night with his insane dance moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...