Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Baby Momma

Bah hah! It's Allyson Doman's birthday today. She was oh so preggers in this picture and still giving us a show. What a trooper. 10 things I love about Ally:

1. Her self-less nature, she NEVER complains!
2. Her patience with my overwhelming personality.
3. Her bravery... she just had a baby! Scary stuff.
4. She always makes me feel validated in my fits of rage and self-pity.
5. She's there for me no matter when or what. Like surprising me on my birthday. Awesome.
6. She laughs at my jokes. and weird voices. and rude comments.
7. She apologizes for EVERYTHING! Including the ill-timed birth of her child. Honestly.
8. She never gives up on anyone. Always accepting and kind.
9. Her baby. I think she's pretty great. Even though she's stealing my best friend.
10. Our history... So many memories! She truly knows me inside and out.

Love ya Al! Ya-ya for life.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Courtney,this is Lacie I saw that you have a blog so I am going to add you to my blog list! I am loving this picture of Ally! She is the cutest! You and your husband are cute together!!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...