Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Seriously?

My body aches. My head hurts. I want to take a bubble bath. If you can't tell... it's been an emotional day. First, I had to say farewell to this bundle of joy...
Then... Jake and I had our date of departure changed for Air Force. We now leave the end of July. Seriously. From October to JULY. Like NEXT MONTH. Typing it makes me choke up. You might be thinking, isn't that what you wanted originally...? Yes, yes it was. And it is great in many ways. But I'm so caught off guard! I do not like surprises and I was finally used to the idea of October... bahhh. In order to make me feel better I will list the positive aspects of this situation.

1. Jake starts his training program a lot earlier.
2. We get paid... soon.
3. Buying a puppy.
4. Getting out of this crappy apartment.
5. No more waiting tables.
6. A new change!

Oh how I wish I could just focus on these things instead of the sadness of it all. Leaving friends... family... all things familiar. I'm freaking out!!

1 comment:

  1. We need to have you two over before you head out of town! And you still need to come meet Pearl!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...