Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Birthday Boy

Jakey boy turned 25 years old on Sunday... which means he's been on this earth for a quarter of the century. Pretty awesome. This is how we celebrated.
I decided to throw a little surprise dinner for him with all of our friends. This was my first time surprising him so I wasn't sure that I could pull it off smoothly... but I did! His coworkers at OG gave us all free birthday desserts and sang the ol' "Buena Festa" birthday song to send us on our way. We're sure going to miss that employee discount.

 These are the wonderful friends that helped me pull it off. Minus Richy and Alli. We think you're great.

On Sunday...
We had a lovely day full of family and food... including birthday breakfast, gifts, bbq in Draper, Tres Leches and Oli time. What a fun weekend!

Oh and we finally sold Jake's car today! She will be dearly missed...
Thanks for the memories "Big Blue"...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...