Thursday, May 6, 2010

Finals Week

Ohh my, what a crazy week! I think finals kicked my butt more this year than ever before, mainly because I had so many theatre projects to complete and they were very time consuming.... But I'm really happy and relieved with the way they turned out. I can't believe summer is here. It hasn't quite hit me yet. This year has flown by! Here are some samples of my final projects.

Renderings for the Three Musketeers




half scale dresses for patterning
And an Avatar look for Makeup :)
Me and my human husband Jake Sully

5 comments:

  1. this is so awesome courtney! i didn't even think it was you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Court, I am in LOVE with that first dress. If you need a model... you know who to call ;)

    Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your designs for 3M were really great! I hated that the feedback was centered around the drawings instead of the designs.

    Have a good summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such talent...and your Na'vi heritage is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. court. your stuff looks gorgy. i want you to make me that dress with the black and white stripes and pink skirt. ok great.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...