Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hello Summer....

School's over! And I'm really enjoying summer so far... It's strange having no homework. Strange and WONDERFUL. I did pretty well with my grades, I've gotten four A's so far and one B... don't get me started on my practicum grade or my stage makeup grade that I STILL haven't received. Our friends Alli and Richy left last week. They've been our neighbors/roommates for years now and we loved having them right across the way. We loved watching Biggest Loser, bowling, and playing Nertz. I didn't realize how sad I'd be, and I must confess I shed a few tears as they drove away. BUT I'm really excited for them, moving to Texas is such a big adventure. I can't believe we'll be making a change like that in about a year... crazy.

Speaking of change, Jake will be leaving for France in less than two weeks. That should be interesting... at least we have Directv and DVR now, and I've been doing pretty well with working out. So as long as I keep up the productivity the month on my own shouldn't be TOO horrible. I've been having so much fun with him lately... it'll be really hard to see him go. I know he'll have a great time, so I'm happy for him. But if you're around Logan this next month... call me. I'll be crazy bored. I'll probably get stir crazy and color my hair something different... like this??

3 comments:

  1. I think that would look really good! Do it :) Court, I haven't hung out with you in forever, it would be so fun to make a trip there and play? Yes? Good job on the grades!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to come to Texas while Jake is away and play with us! We will show you a good time Baby! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out...we sure miss you guys! It's real warm here...come down!:) I'll be calling you soon when things calm down. Love ya

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...