Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day


Good old IF for Mother's Day... we had fun playing murderer in the dark with the Porter clan, celebrating my dad's 50th (don't worry dad, you're still a machine...) going to some long awaited homecomings and appreciating my mom on mother's day. We went to Freeman Park and brought our old dog Maddie with us. I hadn't seen her in a year! She is looking a lot older but still has a lot of fire left in her. I forgot how pretty she is. I'm glad her new owners are taking such good care of her.

Mckell was such a good sport, always lightening up the day around those moody teenagers...
It was really funny to see Mason getting jealous over Maddie getting attention, it reminded me of how chaotic is used to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...