Monday, November 18, 2013

week 5







week five was a busy one.

auntie lauren came to visit from the east coast which never happens! We spent a lot of time catching up on the latest TV shows and showing her the best fast food has to offer. she also got to witness some new mom meltdowns. those are all too common...

my dad and step mom Nicole also came for the weekend and we were able to take another day trip to SF to show lauren the wharf. I miss them all terribly. I hate how empty the house feels now that I'm all alone. Jake went on his first trip for work and after panicking for days beforehand, I'm trying to make the most of it.

Graham and I will be doing some serious bonding this week. He is still colicky in the evenings but I'm learning how to handle it. Thanks so much for your tips and advice, keep them coming! He is finally fitting into his 0-3 month clothing and growing some cute little rolls. He loves bath time, but hates getting out. He's giving me the occasional 4-5 hours periods of sleep at night, thank heavens. His head is getting huge and strong and he likes to roll from side to side. I love him terribly :)

Here's to a new week of Christmas crafting, book reading, and baby snuggling!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update. I love to hear your thoughts on your new world. I miss YOU terribly.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...