Wednesday, August 7, 2013

26 Weeks... or is it 28?



Went in to get another ultrasound today! 
Baby boy was being shy and wouldn't uncross his legs, 
which made me panic that we were actually having a girl and not a boy... 
especially when the tech says, "what gender are you having again?"
Ugh. You should know, you just did this three weeks ago! So frustrating. 
Men shouldn't be ultrasound techs. 

Meanwhile, he's still growing strong and fast and if he keeps it up
we'll be having a Halloween baby! 
Right now he's measuring at 2 pounds 9 oz and I'm feeling it. 
For the first time I'm having actual anxiety about my large belly. 
The fact that it's growing so quickly makes me 
feel like it will split open any second. 
The Cold Stone ice cream and In-and-Out burgers probably don't help.

Jake and I also got a tour of the labor and delivery wing,
Which made me feel a lot better about everything.
Just being able to visualize where we'll welcome this baby was
really special. It'll be here before we know it..

So whether I'm 26 weeks or 28 I'm going to go ahead
and welcome the third trimester with open arms. 
Actually I'm rather terrified. But it'll come either way!
So lets do this...

2 comments:

  1. your the cutest prego girl I"ve ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE SO ATTRACTIVE! How did I miss this post? I've been out of the loop

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...