Tuesday, July 31, 2012

One Year Ago.



One year ago we arrived in Enid, Oklahoma to start our brand new
exciting life in the United States Air Force.
It's been a challenging year but I'm glad we took that huge leap together. 
Being on our own in OK has taught us:

1. How to be adults. It's a work in progress.

2. We took the beauty of Utah for granted. And the weather.

3.  Putting yourself out there and making friends can be hard. 

4. Non Mormons are awesome too.

5. How to lean on each other when life sucks.

 Before we left, I thought to myself... 
"Oh, I love to travel. This will be a piece of cake."
I had no idea how much I'd miss my family and friends back home.
I'm grateful to my Heavenly Father for bringing new friends into our
life who can relate to the hardships of serving in the military. 
We feel very blessed to be surrounded by such extraordinary people.


In case you missed it.
Click HERE to look back at our move!

No comments:

Post a Comment

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...