Sunday, July 22, 2012

telegrams



It was a caaraaazy week. 
Our friends Allie and Brad came to stay
 and we were sad to see them go! 
They are such lovely people. 
Our class just isn't the same without them.

An hour after they left, my friends and I were off
to OKC for American Idol auditions.
With ten thousand people, it was chaotic to say the least.

The next day I was back in the city for Dark Knight Rises.
I must say, I didn't enjoy it as much as I would have liked. 
I was still exhausted from the day before, and I guess
some of the shooting scenes were a little too real for me. 
I just imagined myself in that theater in Colorado and
became really sad and a bit frightened. 
 I think I'll wait a little while to see it again. 

I'm glad that I have a couple of days to recuperate before heading
to Utah for my 2.5 week trip. I am going to miss my husband like crazy.
The man needs a vacation!
I feel pretty selfish taking such a long one and leaving him here alone.
Air Force, why can't you give my man a little time off!?

There's my venting for the evening... hope you all had a lovely weekend!

1. Toner pilot. 
2. Brad sketched this of us! 
3. Showing up for AI auditions
4. Waiting to sing.
6. Three hour movies are exhausting.
7. Learning new songs and growing massive foreheads.
8. Duck, Duck, Goose!
9. Bachelorette Finale Party.

1 comment:

  1. I felt the same about the movie, it was definitely harder to watch give the circumstances. So excited you are coming to Utah!!!! When do you come?

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...